To my Dear Tang Yuan 🐶

Dear Tang Yuan,

Thank you for accepting my apologies when I cut your little veins today by accident. You forgave me immediately by licking my hand, knowing that I am very sorry and feel upset about it.

Thank you too, for looking at me so worriedly when you saw my car got clashed a little today. And from the way you look at me, somehow I can tell that you knew something about me is not right. That matters.

Thank you too, for always accompanying me. I know you are there for me, no matter rain or shine. And I promised, I will try to be there for you too, no matter what happens.

Of all the things that happened, I am so glad that you happen to be by my side. Thank you so much and I love you, my dear Tang Yuan. 🖤




Comments