Bigger picture

One of my year end feedbacks received from my stakeholders is "take a step back to assess and look at the overall bigger picture holistically".

I told my mentor frankly that I don't know what kind of bigger picture she always refer to. Just like the recent audit, I don't know what kind of response I should give so that it fits into that "bigger picture". And the thing is, every time when we come to these queries, be it from the Group or from the external parties (auditors, partners), I do have the full story of it, but what to tell and how to tell are always my concern. And what are the bigger pictures in all these scenarios?


To put it simply, my dearest mentor told me these:
  • Be transparent and hold integrity in your work.
  • Then, knowing the stories behind, ask yourself why do you do that at first place. Hold onto that principle and try to find something that can support you.
That, being said, is the "bigger picture".


Suddenly everything is clear to me, on what to say, what to do and how to make it work to achieve that "bigger picture".






































Reflecting back on my year 2020, I realized I had a lot of fun.
This is one of them, an attempt of myself to look good in sis' floral dress.
Bigger picture? 
Oh well, it doesn't suit me at all.
Dresses like these make me looks like I'm wearing pyjamas more.

Comments