America did it! ⚑

Joe Biden as 46th US President and Kamala Harris as Vice President!

Wow! What can be more historical than this after Obama?

Watching those speeches from Kamala made me feel so happy that America finally did it.


Snippet of Kamala Harris' speeches which really inspire me:

But while I may be the first woman in this office, I won’t be the last.
Because every little girl watching tonight sees that this is a country of possibilities.

And to the children of our country, regardless of your gender, our country has sent you a clear message: Dream with ambition, lead with conviction, and see yourself in a way that others might not see you, simply because they’ve never seen it before.

And we will applaud you every step of the way.

To the American people:

No matter who you voted for, I will strive to be the vice president that Joe was to President Obama — loyal, honest, and prepared, waking up every day thinking of you and your families. Because now is when the real work begins.

The hard work. The necessary work. The good work. The essential work to save lives and beat this pandemic. To rebuild our economy so it works for working people.

To root out systemic racism in our justice system and society.
To combat the climate crisis.
To unite our country and heal the soul of our nation.
The road ahead will not be easy.

But America is ready. And so are Joe and I.









So in love with Kamala and her words. 

And I guess, if you looking for a change, the very first step you have to ask yourself is, do you believe there is a need to change. 😌

Comments