What Do I Grateful For 😌

做着 Teng Teng 的 "Discovering Senses" 练习,自己顿时停了一下,想一想 "What do I grateful for". 

.

.

.

I am grateful for having wonderful siblings who will remind me when they realized that I am being ill treated.

And I am grateful for having all the wonderful people around me who genuine care about me, be it in life or at work.

I am also grateful for having a good mentor who taught me a lot of things in life and at work. I still remembered that he reminded me that there is always a fine line between voicing out my thoughts and respect the senior ones.

I am grateful for myself for being resilient at all times and able to stay calm when facing the challenges.

I am grateful for my tears too, when they are the emotion which reminded me what do I personally value in life.

I am also grateful for my laughter, for sometimes being able to laugh at something others don't.

I am grateful for my words especially when they bring comfort to others.

I am too, grateful for myself, for always being so independent and not relying to anyone financially.

Last but not least, I am grateful that I allow myself to learn from mistakes so that I can grow and be the best version of myself.


很难得 create 这个 collage 时,提醒了自己要 prioritise 自己多一些。

但也没忘了家人和朋友。

剪了短发的我发现其实短发很需要时间去打理。虽然长发的我比较好看,但我其实也蛮喜欢短发的自己。

最近也不小心发现原来自己是一个“大花痴”哈哈。

Comments