What makes me happy.

So depressed recently that even reading a book can make me cry....and I decided to write a list of things that make me happy.

I like....

Smelling fresh fragrant flowers.
Bright blue sky.
Coffee.
Self cooked breakfast.
Cuddling with someone I love.
Seeing a beautiful painting.
Taking a beautiful photograph.
Making new friends.
Getting close to the Mother Nature.
Family trips.
Building something and seeing it works.
Staying warm in bed.
Chocolate.
Good conversation.
Christmas dinner.
Going on adventures.
Visiting places I've never been.
Road trips.
Beautiful lakes.
Sashimi.
Zumba.
Jason's piano music.
Reading Timothy Tiah's and Audrey Ooi's Dayre.
Giving a good presentation.
Getting work done correctly.
Seeing someone I care about succeed at something.
Going to chemistry lessons.
Gym.
Yoga.
Salad.
Fried chicken.
Taking a walk at night.
Jogging with my pet dog.
Sending someone whom I love at the airport.
Reading Dushka Zapata's answers on Quora.
Writing.
Hot honey lemon.
A beautiful sunset.


"The busier you are working on you, your life and happiness, the less time you will have to dwell on another's success other than to celebrate it." -Dushka Zapata


No matter what happens, I'm gonna keep calm and carry on!





Kek Lok Tong Ipoh, Sep 2016

Comments