Dear self.
Dear self,
I have so much to tell you but I don't know where to start from....Let's start with your wild thoughts that have caused you unable to sleep well recently.
I know you always think about future. Your career. Your ideal lifestyles. Your future partner. Your family. Your studies. Your friends. Your colleagues. Your bosses.
I know you have been thinking how to free yourself from all these troubles and get a win win situation at the end of the day. And you shoulder all these problems by your own. And keep all of them to yourself. I know you have been a very good sister and a very good daughter who never let the family down. And why do you worry so much when you always tried your very best to achieve what you want in life?
Looking back the past three years, I'm so proud how you have grown to be. Especially how you could finally manage your emotions and calm yourself down when you are really angry. I'm sure this is something you would not be able to learn if you were in audit line. As for the progression, don't you worry too. Just continue doing what you wish to do and move on when you think it's time to. I believe no matter where you are, you are always able to perform.
As for friendships, I know one of the reasons you are holding on to current situation is because you are quite unwilling to let go all the companions you have here. I know it's not easy to start all over again in a new environment, but I believe you are able to survive and make new friends again.
Always remember what's more important to you. And focus on that. I'm sure one day you would come to realize that whatever happen in future is all due to what you choose to do in present.
As for love, don't look for someone that has too many bad habits that you could not accept. And don't hurry to find one. You know, best ones always come to the person who awaits patiently. And you definitely deserve someone who loves and worth you devote your life to.
As for family, please accept how imperfect they are, especially your father. I know how you have desired for all his love and yet how many times he has disappointing you. But please, accept and move on. You might not be able to call him father the next time when you wish to, so please, forgive all what he has done and live on.
As for your studies, please further study if you can. Be it taking up professional papers or master or learning new languages. All these will definitely add value to your life and you will realize that knowledge is the only asset that no one can take from you when you gone bankrupt one day, accidentally.
And as for life, take it easy....all the problems you faced today might have a solution tomorrow. So don't you worry too. If it's challenging enough, I'm sure you will benefit from it too, by learning to handle and eventually grow you to a stronger person.
Thank you too, for being such an independent and strong girl all these while. I know it can be very tough sometimes, when you are 200km away from family and you have no one to rely on. But I know you are a very strong girl and I'm sure nothing is able to take you down. So please stay this strong and cheerful as always.
Do you know that you are always a happy pie that can always bring happiness wherever you go? Do you know that your appearance can always light up the situation? And if you are aware of this, I would hope that you could always stay this happy and continue spread the happiness to everyone. Don't ever and ever to let anyone and anything to steal your adorable smiles away.
I would hope that one day you will learn that people in your life come and go. You may not be able to please everyone or satisfy their needs but you can always choose to live on without caring how those people think about you. And please, always love yourself first.
The biggest thing I would hope you could take note is your health and your time. Take time to rest no matter how busy you are and take time to prioritize. There are so many amazing things in life that you should slow down your pace to look at and there are so many beautiful things in life worth your time for. So take time and learn to make a life instead of working like a slave. You would never know how wonderful a life can be if you never try to make a life out of living.
Do remember that no matter what happens, always be kind and humble. It will never cost you anything just to be kind to anyone in your life. And be humble, no matter how great those accomplishments are. The moment you are arrogant is the moment you start to learn nothing.
I hope that you are able to finish this year strong, despite how challenging it could be. Always remember, try your best and let God do the rest. Just keep calm and carry on.

With love,
Yours truly.
I have so much to tell you but I don't know where to start from....Let's start with your wild thoughts that have caused you unable to sleep well recently.
I know you always think about future. Your career. Your ideal lifestyles. Your future partner. Your family. Your studies. Your friends. Your colleagues. Your bosses.
I know you have been thinking how to free yourself from all these troubles and get a win win situation at the end of the day. And you shoulder all these problems by your own. And keep all of them to yourself. I know you have been a very good sister and a very good daughter who never let the family down. And why do you worry so much when you always tried your very best to achieve what you want in life?
Looking back the past three years, I'm so proud how you have grown to be. Especially how you could finally manage your emotions and calm yourself down when you are really angry. I'm sure this is something you would not be able to learn if you were in audit line. As for the progression, don't you worry too. Just continue doing what you wish to do and move on when you think it's time to. I believe no matter where you are, you are always able to perform.
As for friendships, I know one of the reasons you are holding on to current situation is because you are quite unwilling to let go all the companions you have here. I know it's not easy to start all over again in a new environment, but I believe you are able to survive and make new friends again.
Always remember what's more important to you. And focus on that. I'm sure one day you would come to realize that whatever happen in future is all due to what you choose to do in present.
As for love, don't look for someone that has too many bad habits that you could not accept. And don't hurry to find one. You know, best ones always come to the person who awaits patiently. And you definitely deserve someone who loves and worth you devote your life to.
As for family, please accept how imperfect they are, especially your father. I know how you have desired for all his love and yet how many times he has disappointing you. But please, accept and move on. You might not be able to call him father the next time when you wish to, so please, forgive all what he has done and live on.
As for your studies, please further study if you can. Be it taking up professional papers or master or learning new languages. All these will definitely add value to your life and you will realize that knowledge is the only asset that no one can take from you when you gone bankrupt one day, accidentally.
And as for life, take it easy....all the problems you faced today might have a solution tomorrow. So don't you worry too. If it's challenging enough, I'm sure you will benefit from it too, by learning to handle and eventually grow you to a stronger person.
Thank you too, for being such an independent and strong girl all these while. I know it can be very tough sometimes, when you are 200km away from family and you have no one to rely on. But I know you are a very strong girl and I'm sure nothing is able to take you down. So please stay this strong and cheerful as always.
Do you know that you are always a happy pie that can always bring happiness wherever you go? Do you know that your appearance can always light up the situation? And if you are aware of this, I would hope that you could always stay this happy and continue spread the happiness to everyone. Don't ever and ever to let anyone and anything to steal your adorable smiles away.
I would hope that one day you will learn that people in your life come and go. You may not be able to please everyone or satisfy their needs but you can always choose to live on without caring how those people think about you. And please, always love yourself first.
The biggest thing I would hope you could take note is your health and your time. Take time to rest no matter how busy you are and take time to prioritize. There are so many amazing things in life that you should slow down your pace to look at and there are so many beautiful things in life worth your time for. So take time and learn to make a life instead of working like a slave. You would never know how wonderful a life can be if you never try to make a life out of living.
Do remember that no matter what happens, always be kind and humble. It will never cost you anything just to be kind to anyone in your life. And be humble, no matter how great those accomplishments are. The moment you are arrogant is the moment you start to learn nothing.
I hope that you are able to finish this year strong, despite how challenging it could be. Always remember, try your best and let God do the rest. Just keep calm and carry on.

With love,
Yours truly.
Comments
Post a Comment