Christmas 2014

Dear Santa,

I have been very good this year.
All I want is just a rose for this coming Christmas.

Love, Me xoxo


Made a wish at Facebook earlier on and I got 5 roses back from my Senior Team Manager! Truly surprising enough. :')

And I decided to make something special, like handcrafts or some drawings due to stressful piling up workloads. Guess what, I end up doing a girl with petal dress, and the petals are from the dying roses! <3 p="">

It looks very easy to paste the petals on the paper but I took more than 10 minutes to paste and take out and cut and re-paste again. And all those artworks end up on my Team Manager's desk as my thanksgiving note to her. Oh yeah, with a little handmade santa too. :)

This is my first time spending my Christmas of thanksgiving where I dropped those little gifts on the tables of my colleagues whom I really thanked for playing such a person in guiding, coaching and most of all, lending a helping hand to me when I really need to!

I am fair and square person. When I receive help from you, I will help you back too. So when I receive good piece of advice, I will share you a good lesson too.

Thank you. Thank you Cher for being the companions (for few days) when Wei Wei left. You are definitely a friend I would want to cherish. Hope the little Santa made your lips curved starting today onwards! :)

Thank you Tracy for being my good tourist guide in KL, bringing me knowing your fun gang and also the chance of trying all sorts of good food. My working life will be very boring without you! Hope you meet your snowman that really cherishes you. :))

Thank you Michelle. You are someone that I wish to care more but I am so afraid to be so open with you. I know we came from quite a similar family background and most of the time, we are so lack of confidence to stand out and shine. Do you know that you are truly capable and thoughtful, as an employee, as someone's future wife, as a friend, as a sister and also as a daughter. And because of this, every time going out with you, I need not worry too much as everything will be nicely taken care of. So I hope that the courage and confidence always be with you for you to shine brighter. :)

Thank you, thank you Mazlan for everything. Thank you for the roses you gave, although its originally from the committee but I am still very happy to receive those roses and they made my days! Thank you for being a supportive Senior Team Manager. SICU team would not have survived this long without your great support. Thank you being a very good friend that always give me piece of advice at work, when I need it so much. Looking forward to work with you in 2015! :))

Thank you Pearl. I know as a Team Manager, dealing with employee like me who likes to challenge back manager is tough to handle. I also know that employees like me have been giving you a lot of pressures with expectations too. But, to let you know, its truly wonderful to work with you. You have been my role model to learn and also, I hope that one day I can be like you, a dedicated Team Manager that is very involved in day in day out operations. I guess, so far, you are the best team manager I ever have and because of your guidance and coaching, I am now no longer that afraid of our stakeholders but dare to speak out more. :)

Thank you Bob, thank you very much for being someone I can talk to when I am so lost in my career progression. You have been someone I am so admired of and someone I hope I can be like. I enjoyed working with you a lot, because every moment of that truly is learning curve and growth to me. I hope I can catch up your progression and collaborate with you more in future. :))

Last but not least, thank you Chiu Ying. Thank you for being the friend that wipe my tears off and make me smile through the ups and downs. I could not imagine how am I gonna handle myself if I encounter those situations without your close companions. Truly appreciate a friend like you in this company and thank you, thank you so much for all the moments spend together. Those bits and pieces will definitely make my working life truly memorable to be reminisced one day. :)

And thank you Santa. Thank you for this blissful Christmas although its just a simple dinner together and a funny movie, but I am truly happy and blessed. Merry Christmas everyone :)))

Comments