The lucky one.
Was performing some testing in HQ until received such a bright news from my STM....
Its been not very pleasant of how things go recently but this piece of news truly brighten up my November!
And also Chiu Ying, thank you for the motivational words!! I am truly amazed and touched when you say, "所有的宝石都是蕴藏在地底下的,都需要时间才能发光发亮。"
I know I am not the most brilliant among the cohort kind but I believe hardworks always beat genius. And this is my third time receiving appreciations from STM in a year in various forms, be it monetary or non-monetary. I hope that one day, I can shine bright like a diamond and make my family proud of me! :')
Love you, mom. Truly hope you are here by my side to share this piece of good news with.

Jia you!
ReplyDeleteHaha definitely, its a must for me. Thanks Winny! :)
ReplyDeleteso nice~~
ReplyDelete