最美的时光

Its very tough time for me now due to my sprained ankle, which is just like few years back when I was suffering backbone pain due to slipped disc. In the first week, I couldn't walk at all and have to rely on tongkat. I spent most of my time sitting on the chair because every move is such a 大工程 for me even though just few steps to the washroom. And because I rely too much on my right leg, it cause my right knee to ache and I have to wear a knee guard.

In the second week, I recovered a little, yet I need an ankle guard on. And every time I feel pain, I have to stop walking, its like there is a quota of distance that you can walk. Quite annoying as I have to keep myself at home when I am the type that couldn't sit still for more than 10 minutes.

Its such a trouble that I have to work from home/work from Muar most of the time, and something blissful about working from home is I get to spend more time with my sis and mom, even when I am working. Probably this is what we used to say 塞翁失马,焉知非福....

And now I even helped out for some house chores, like cleaning the toilets in the house, bathe the dogs and tidy up the rooms (with the ankle guard still on). Surprisingly, I found that the satisfaction level burst when you managed to clean and tidy up everything from a mess! Haha, anyhow its truly tiring when you worked alone to clean up....

Apart of all these, the most wonderful moments when I get to have more girl talks with lil sis, which I always wish to have in the past. My sis and I are actually have an age gap of 5 years, and because of this, we tend to have a little communication gap. When I was in secondary, she was just a child; and when I was doing my degree, she was just a teen that about to grow up. So most of the time we do not have much mutual topics to talk about. Nevertheless, I still dote my sis and I always try to go home to celebrate her birthdays. I always think that my sis is the smartest of all and now I find her real attractive because of all her creative thoughts. We actually have the same taste, same hobby but somehow the way she think is very much different and sometimes, I even seek opinions from her!

I guess, when I am at home, we tend to gossip a lot without letting my mom to know. Quite pity my mom, because she is kinda left out from our conversations. But boh pian la, its secrets between sisters :P


CNY 2014 (And my sis actually wearing the Hush Puppies tee I bought for myself
but ended up I couldn't wear after washing it once -_____-)

Comments