Basketball Final Training
I always have some odd feelings whenever I join any basketball trainings or games other than playing with my family....
Honestly, I do not know the rules well and I can't remember all the positions and what to say to come across any effective ways in defense or offense. My dribble sucks, my reactions slow and most of the time when I catch the ball, I will just shoot or pass. That's it.
Had the last training with the team just now and the fun part is, we learn from each training. We play together, we think of a way to grow together, we try to get along together......and this feeling is really odd because most of the time, you don't find such passion with the common goals together in your working partners, your friends or your heng dai ji mui even though you might be working on the same thing as them.
Me: So we will celebrate after the game and charged under Kris!
Kris: Just claimed la.
Julian: No no no, we will celebrate once Li Ling shoot 10 points per game.
Me: zZZ
I guess this will be our last time getting together though its our first year playing together. And I guess nothing beats our teamwork, trust and determination :)
Once again, Sapphire FIGHT!!
Comments
Post a Comment