Ohaiyo!
Just can't stop laughing every time I thought of my sis who has so much incredible ways of talking.
And anyhow when 3 of us get together, I think the world will just collapse hahaha. 正所谓三个臭皮匠,胜过一个诸葛亮嘛。:)
And anyhow when 3 of us get together, I think the world will just collapse hahaha. 正所谓三个臭皮匠,胜过一个诸葛亮嘛。:)
![]() |
| Clarke Quay Central. Sis and I with green tea hokkaido ice cream. Oishi ♥ |
Went Singapore last two weeks when just nice I got the chance to clear all my 2013 leaves. And I guess this 6 days continuous leave is the longest break I ever had so far in this year.......man, what is the main factor that stopped me from taking leaves huh? :(
Its always great to meet up relatives and surprise of all is I get to meet two of my great colleagues this time - Xue Ying and Ochi!!! Really hope mom enjoyed this trip too, though she missed out some of the fun we had. Still, thanks to all the thoughtful cousins who organized the warmest gathering where we get to enjoy cheung k/playing snooker/eating durians/celebrating birthdays for Wee Kwong and my mom. Truly appreciated and touched.... :')
And I hope, my thoughts are clearer after the trip. Able to gather some useful advice from Xue Ying on my coming role-to-be. So what's next?! Well....no one knows where they end up but even Superman (my idol in current company) knows that strive hard is a must to get to the best. And a journey of thousand miles begins with a single step...... :)

Comments
Post a Comment