Its somewhere i used to dream

Back to 1 year plus, when I just accepted the offer from my current company and it was 2 weeks later I got the offer from PwC KL, the audit firm I have ever wish to go back after I done my internship there. Anyhow at that point of time, I rejected them as I do not want to quit as I have just accepted my current company.

6 months of internship with PwC KL is really amazing, especially the first team I engaged to, so different with other teams where I was exposed to all the bad habits yet strongly bonded to the team with extraordinary team spirits. We worked hard but played harder. I still remember, there are times when we worked till midnight and go cheung K with manager the next day till 4am. Crazy right? Yet we can still work like usual the following week. That's the team spirit I think I can hardly find in other team when everyone knows when to work and when to play.......together.

I did not know how bad is the comment I might have but all I can say is Yi Fen is actually faced the same situation where both of us applied first but did not get any calls from HR right after. While 2 or 3 of them get the call quite immediately few weeks after internship. And that's the time we actually gave up and started to look after the other companies. So did the seniors we used to work with, as far as I know, quite many of them went to Singapore after getting the approval to transfer.

Anyhow, at this moment, Yi Fen is planning of going back to the firm and wanted to start all over again. So does the senior who is transferred to SG. It seems that everyone is back now, to join back the big family. Well should I apply to? It seems hardly can after I have rejected them once.

Its not about the salary it is offering but its about the learning path that can guide you to a wider exposure. Its not about the brand's name but its about the environment and culture offered that count. And I guess, what I have missed is already missed, what lies in future is always a possible, and that including a greater opportunity with a bigger dream. :)

Comments