SkyTrex First Experience!!
I love to join all sort of outdoor activities with my colleagues and friends.
This time Adrian invited me to his team activities - SkyTrex at Taman Botani, Shah Alam.
I still remember due to year end, I was so packed with meetings and workloads till I could not ask much on the activities details yet already agreed to join in.....
22.12.2013. Sunday morning.
I woke up in fever condition, with only 3 hours sleep, hoping that I won't doze off while playing the challenges.
Photo session around while waiting the rest to arrive. Most of them are from Malaysia Cards team. We are laughing of taking photo in front the "Jalan Sehala" road sign, which means One Way Only.
Basically this team is a big happy team. Where ever they go, its always full of laughters even in the company. :)
We are fully packed in a bus!
Everyone loves posing and I guess that is the best part working with youngsters, its always full of fun.
Btw spot me please!
The first thing to do when arrived - filling in so-called 生死书 with all your emergency contacts and details. We joke around that we should put our VP as emergency contact when our safety issues are always his main concern, haha....
Adrian is getting himself ready with the equipments!
When all the briefing and training/practice on the safety tools are done, we are off to start the journey!
Before we started the challenges, the trainer told us that Skytrex is a One Way Journey, no U-turn or back off allowed bla bla bla. So when you lose your balance, always remember that the string will save you but you need to save yourself and continue the journey....bla bla bla
At the moment when I learnt that Skytrex is all about doing activities on a certain height, I nearly fainted on the spot. In fact, afraid of height is something I just found out about myself when I climbed up Batu Caves on last year Thaipusam.
And now, I need to challenge myself again with height......it is as scarying as watching Conjuring!! :S
My housemate, May Ling on the hanging bridge. A very outgoing girl but way more courageous than me.
Timothy the Santa. He is our photographer of the day!
I am gonna faint now.
I seriously forgotten how many flying fox I have gone through but all the while I have been screaming. I only stopped when I came to the last flying fox, because its not like those-going-to-make-you-bang-the-tree-straight. >_<
Freddy, the little red nose reindeer. :D
Sabri the Muarian.
We have 40 all together in the team.....and we are the first few that have finished the challenges! :S
And JUMP - this is what we do while waiting and cheering for others! lol
Here comes the most sporting manager, Warren.
And Catherine, our senior team manager.
Finally all of us managed to finish all the challenges successfully! See the exhausted and relieved faces. Hahaha. Everyone is happy because its another achievement for us to finish all the challenges together as a
team. :))
The main organizing committee. From left, Moon Yee, Elf, Jasmine and Shiou Ken.
SkyTrex Adventure: Climb up, scream out.
Lets come again!
Something must go for after Skytrex - Seksyen 11 Gerai Nasi Ayam Pak Mal.
I did not really fancy Malay style chicken rice but this one is truly awesome especially their self made sambal and sauce!
Only half of team were here for chicken rice while the rest went for bak kut teh. Well, they really missed out something great. Haha.
Hope to go SkyTrex again, especially with my family.
This time I would love to see my brother playing the challenges hahaha!
****************************************************************************
Details of our skytrex adventures.
Types of course: Big Thrill (2nd level)
Charges: RM 40.50 (After 10% discount with group more than 10 pax)
Charges inclusive of:
- Bus transfer from TPM Main Entrance - Skytrex Adventure Park - TPM Main Entrance
- Rental of personal protective equipment (PPE) - harness
- Safety briefing
- Training session at the Initiation / Jump Start circuit
- Actual circuit challenge
Gloves are available for sale at RM3 per pair and locker rental is available at RM6 (RM5 for deposit and RM1 for rental fee).
Location:
SKYTREX ADVENTURE PARK
Taman Pertanian Malaysia
Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam
40000 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam
40000 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
For more info, please visit SkyTrex Adventure Facebook Page or official website http://www.skytrex-adventure.com/
Comments
Post a Comment