First Charity in 2014
It was a very last minute invitation by my colleague, to a meaningful visit to the orphanage.
The CNY decorations in one of the corners of the society.
突然间小孩子一窝蜂的从房间跑出来,整个空地都是他们的喧闹声。那一刻,我们这班小伙子被吓到了。
Finally we had some activities to play with the children with Kit Kat for reward.
谁会答哥哥的问题,有巧克力吃哟~
Dinner time! Sausages, nuggets, fried noodles, porridge with dried scallops, fruits and desserts - part from our donations as well.
We spent around 4 hours with the kids and when it is time to leave, I am so unbearable especially this 3-year-old powerpuff girl....

Due to privacy, I decided to cover her face with sticker here.
The team of kind and good looking people.
Although all of us are exhausted after the activity, 但我相信那天晚上的大家还有小孩子们一定都睡得好香好甜.....
Thanks to Benny for organizing such fruitful activity and thanks to Hong Kong Credit Team for inviting me! Such an honour to join all of you and looking forward for more in future. Cheers :)
I did not ask much about the details and straight away signed up for the visit.
It was a sunny Saturday, when we arrived Ti-Ratana Welfare Society. And one night before, I was catching up for a drama till very late and hence I arrived with a pair of super sleepy eyes....
Superb bright afternoon and all of us had to carry out the food and etc that we are donating to the society.
Can you see V-Soy and Listerine? That's the pile of stuffs we bought using the donations collected.
The CNY decorations in one of the corners of the society.
幽美的景色。
这间孤儿院座落于郊外,没什么汽车行驶,所以特别的幽静。
突然间小孩子一窝蜂的从房间跑出来,整个空地都是他们的喧闹声。那一刻,我们这班小伙子被吓到了。
虽说都是几十岁的小孩子,根本就是几十题的难题,怎样都被考倒了。
快点去拿那本书给我!
我要彩色笔!
等等等等
大家似乎开始压制不住当时的气氛。
好在大家平时在工作上被磨的滑滑的,所以应对这班小孩子仍有一点点的耐心~
Finally we had some activities to play with the children with Kit Kat for reward.
谁会答哥哥的问题,有巧克力吃哟~
Our Vice President, David even 自掏腰包 brought them toys and snacks. 看这些纯真的孩子们,怎不开心呢?
From left, David, Bryan and Benny, enjoyed having fun with the kids.
David are the most favourite among the kids!
小孩玩得不亦乐乎
Dinner time! Sausages, nuggets, fried noodles, porridge with dried scallops, fruits and desserts - part from our donations as well.
We spent around 4 hours with the kids and when it is time to leave, I am so unbearable especially this 3-year-old powerpuff girl....
Due to privacy, I decided to cover her face with sticker here.
The team of kind and good looking people.
Although all of us are exhausted after the activity, 但我相信那天晚上的大家还有小孩子们一定都睡得好香好甜.....
Thanks to Benny for organizing such fruitful activity and thanks to Hong Kong Credit Team for inviting me! Such an honour to join all of you and looking forward for more in future. Cheers :)
Well done! But just a little note here. Most orphanage home in Singapore do not allow photography in the Home, this is to protect the identity of the kids. I've been to a few Homes in Singapore, many of the kids are leading the same life as others, going to school, have friends, and etc, when they grow older, they might be quite sensitive and do not wish others to know their background, as such, we are not allowed to take their pictures in the Home. Probably you could cover their face when you post their picture :)
ReplyDeleteActually this is the first time we are allowed to take picture but no sharings in the public. I am actually finding ways to privatize this post :(
ReplyDelete