2014 New Year Resolutions.

1. Get promoted.
My company environment in overall consider above average. Hence no doubt I would want to stay and grab an opportunity to climb up the ladder.

2. Further study.
I hope by end of the year I know which area I should go further. Either to be more in the management or to be more in the financial area, the outcome of the thoughts will totally determine which professional paper I am going for.

3. Spend more time with my family.
Nothing is more important than spending more time with your loved ones. I also hope I can bring my mom travel more to the places she wanted to.

4. Slim down more.
Started to slim down a little recently, but I hope I can get to hit to the gym more and start some dancing classes or at least attach to the aerobic classes in company. For a healthier and prettier me!

5. To have happier and healthier relationships/networking.
Frankly speaking, I am not that kind will give anyone first good impressions. I am the kind quiet and speak really straight forward when to ask my opinions. I hope I can change a little in my approach of communication to become a better colleague, a better future leader, a better friend, a better daughter and also to build a stronger networking as well as healthier and happier relationships in my circle of social.

2013 is not a bad year for me but I wish for better in 2014, a better me in overall. :)





Comments

Post a Comment