Singapore 2013 : The First Night.

Its like been ages since our last visit to Singapore and everytime when my mom mentioned about her sister (my 二姨) and her auntie (my 三老姨), I know she actually wanted to pay them a visit very much.

There is something I don't like my mother's job is she hardly can go off with her annual leaves. So everytime when we need to plan for a short vacation, I must take in consideration of her available time, which is only during school holidays. And so coincidently that my team member was away at the first week of school holidays, end up we can only make it on the last few days of the break.

But anyway, we are still excited for the trip!


 



 
While waiting for the departure from Muar, we get to explore some good food and coffee at 才记 434 Cafe, which is near the bus station. As far as I know, this cafe used to be selling the famous Muar traditional kopi o in coffee bags but now fully transformed into a coffee house where you can see youngsters hanging out here and families enjoying their Sunday sweet times with cups of coffee too.


 










 





 

Super love the interior design of this coffee house. Not sure its because of my preference over antiques, but this is the first coffee house in Muar with such design that really impress me.





 


The best part of this coffee house is they serve the best nasi lemak in town!
It comes with fried egg, a big piece of fried chicken and crispy 炸鱼饼.
Everything tastes good and I even kept asking them to give me more sambal :D





 


We are departing!
Like finally.
Because everyone basically has insufficient of sleeps and I was even worst, on medication because of staying late last few nights in the office, so everyone were hoping to hop onto the bus and get some quality rests.












Reaching Singapore around 7pm at Aunty's house. Poor Aunty and Lynn, they must have waited us for many many hours as all of us been rushing to Rapids / MRTs and eventually forgot to make a call informing them.
Still, Lynn was so excited with our arrivals.
She kept showing us all her precious treasures.
And something I cannot understand here, why all things in Singapore are so high standard one, even the cover of the Hello Kitty itself has creative way of packing. Sighhhh....







Lynn in flower beads head band.
I think she got influence from her 婆婆, getting into these handcrafts which I find lovely :)


Some funny conversations when Lynn was going to bed that night......
Mom and Aunty non stop chatting
Lynn: 你们很吵哩,我要睡觉。
Aunty: 你还不是一样,很喜欢选我睡觉时间跟我讲话讲不会停。
*Suddenly some noises come from us*
Mom: 他们也是很吵哩,你去叫他们安静啦。
Lynn: 我不敢...
Aunty: 你去讲他们啦,我去的话,他们会以为我要跟他们吵架。
So end up Lynn came in our room..............and have fun with us hahaha!


Pink miao miao and pink panther.
They are so pink!
And I just realised both of them have mata sepet hahahahaha!
Well brother was actually so unbearable as he was leaving alone the next day, so I guess we will be making our second trip to Singapore soon! Teehee

Comments