Before 2012 ends.
I'm going to be home! Yes, this is what I shout to my housemates when I got my leave approved on 31st Dec ♥
There are so many things to do every time I'm home. Eat, window shop, eat, window shop, eat, window shop. :D
Oh 30th was le cousin, Stanley's wedding day.
Not much photos, coz most of the time we were busy helping on the big day.
There are so many things to do every time I'm home. Eat, window shop, eat, window shop, eat, window shop. :D
Oh 30th was le cousin, Stanley's wedding day.
Not much photos, coz most of the time we were busy helping on the big day.
![]() |
| The new couples, Mom, 3rd aunty (Stanley's mother) |
But still, manage to get the important characters for a photo.
A very rare one, as the bride is wearing a plaid shirt with short pants. Dont you think its way more sexier than a proper gown, right right? XD
A very rare one, as the bride is wearing a plaid shirt with short pants. Dont you think its way more sexier than a proper gown, right right? XD

Fyn: 我的头发不亮了。
Mom: 你哪里可以把镜头抢完哦?要留一点给你的老妈子,我还有我女儿!
A lot of things happened on the day, as usual.
那些是是非非,真的很恐怖!
也许有一天,轮到我结婚时,我真的要千思万思再三思。
Overall, I enjoy all the food, from buffet dinner to the wedding lunch.
And its my first time I still feel hungry after all the dishes served. -_-
So we ran to Mahkota Parade for some snacks hunting!
.
.
.
But end up with Nando's. O_O

All of us are ordering 1/4 bbq chicken with 2 side dishes.

First took.
♥
Second took.
Mom did not smile much in the photo so bro keep on asking her to smile and smile and......
until he said, “妈, 你可以大力的笑吗?”
And this is how Mom LOL with the 200% smile.
C:
Blur photo 1. -_-
Blur photo 2. -_________-
But when goes to his, WHY SO CLEAR? D;
He says, not his problem.
Yeah right.
Anyway we had a heavy Nando's dinner.
Too bad sis wasnt here with us :(
I wonder, how is she doing at there....
Tiring but happy because I finally bought mom a Christmas set of Skin Food body and neck cream. And it cost less than RM50!
No fireworks, no countdown, no boyfriend's companion, yet a happy ending of 2012.
Till here then!
那些是是非非,真的很恐怖!
也许有一天,轮到我结婚时,我真的要千思万思再三思。
Overall, I enjoy all the food, from buffet dinner to the wedding lunch.
And its my first time I still feel hungry after all the dishes served. -_-
So we ran to Mahkota Parade for some snacks hunting!
.
.
.
But end up with Nando's. O_O

All of us are ordering 1/4 bbq chicken with 2 side dishes.

First took.
♥

Second took.
Mom did not smile much in the photo so bro keep on asking her to smile and smile and......
until he said, “妈, 你可以大力的笑吗?”

And this is how Mom LOL with the 200% smile.
C:

Blur photo 1. -_-

Blur photo 2. -_________-

But when goes to his, WHY SO CLEAR? D;
He says, not his problem.
Yeah right.
Anyway we had a heavy Nando's dinner.
Too bad sis wasnt here with us :(
I wonder, how is she doing at there....
Tiring but happy because I finally bought mom a Christmas set of Skin Food body and neck cream. And it cost less than RM50!
No fireworks, no countdown, no boyfriend's companion, yet a happy ending of 2012.
Till here then!
![]() |
| Yours truly. |



Comments
Post a Comment