Moment Like This

Gosh, cant believe I finally can blog something about my convocation! Arent you excited to see me getting the Morter Board finale? Teehee.

It was an extremely tiring and rushing trip as my parents could not able to stop by for couple of days at the north part. So we departed off on Sunday morning and stopped by at Penang for a night, attending the graduation ceremony by the next day and travel back to Muar on the night as well.

Although I have been carrying my DSLR around, but I did not take any photos until we reached the campus on the graduation day. 

Here are some of the photos around my uni before I entered the hall.


At the front gate of campus



















































































































































































In front of the Chancellor building


























































































































































































































In front of the library














































































And a final picture before I entered the hall. Geeez.































Haha its an awkward/surprising smile from me to bump into my photographer again.
So far all the photos are amazingly captured and I never thought the young lady could be so professional in taking the portraiture photos.

Had several awkward moments in the hall, for example over excited till i feel like going toilet a thousand times, over nervous till my hat keep dropping down before i boarded the stage and etc......

Thank goodness, everything went well when I got the cert from Chancellor's hands. What a relieved!!
4 years of studying but a second on the stage.....yes, this is the name of Degree. 

My ceremony falls in the noon, thus by the time it ended, its already evening.....time to rush back zomg. (╯3╰) Lucky I could come out by 5pm and able to spent some time taking pictures with le coursemates and friends!



In front of the grand hall of Sultan Muadzam Shah


Its a memorable place! The place we started our uni life officially by giving the pledge, the place we had exams and now its the place we graduated!! :)




With Li Ying.






































A friend that always support me. Thank you for the companion past 4 years. People changed but our friendship never changed. Cheers for us!





With cutie Bee Yin.



























With Su Wen.




























With Kathleen.


























Always in memories. :)






With Peter. xoxo






































Gosh this buddy, really damn long never met up. We can be very very VERY talkative and making a lot of noises in class when two of us plus Lee Jing get together!





With Muarian Yi Cong!







































Dont doubt, we knew each other until we came to uni. And know what, both of us are the youngest among the batch coz we are 1990 ones while others are 1989/1988/1987. Damn proud of this fact XD




With Yi Fen!!!


























Haha this is my special mate. We knew each other during our first engagement in PwC KL!! BM team, now your VTs already graduated!!
P/s: Yi Fen is first class with gold medal o! Happy for you sis!





With Jocelyn!


























The well known penguin in uni. Hahaha....anyway she is the only 北升 member that I am able to take photo with. Glad :)




Now my turn with my 38 bloody gang!

With Ian and Janice!


























The companions that never fail to stay by my side! Although sometimes the advices are damn bloody hell, but i know that is for my own good. :')





With sakai Shereen! 


























Ohhhh girl i miss you so much......when can we meet again? :(





With the famous ktyew!






































Thank you for coming!! xoxo






With laoda Royce!


























Another Johorian! 
Eh leh someone got gold medal lo.......talk also got wind dee.
Anyway joking okay laoda! >,<





With Eric and Choon Wang!


























The cutest guys ever. :DD






With Ah Huat!!







































My best swimming buddy! Every time i thought of him, I will think of the time when we go for life saver lessons. He's my victim coz he always get to drink the swimming pool water lol. Anyway thank you for everything!





With Chai Siang.


























Haha it took some time for me to recall her real name as sakai and i always called her Loh Leng Lui in campus XD






With junior Soon Yee!







































Awww the only junior I am able to meet up! Thank you so much my dear, wish you best of luck for the everything ♥






That's all for my graduation. Thank you for reading.
With love. 

Comments