Family Visit to KL Part 2
Two weeks after the family visit, brother came up to KL again from Muar. Nothing special about the purpose of visit, just a simple companion by my side. Its truly thankful to have him accompanied when I was superb not myself at that moment.
After picking up my bro at LRT station, we went to dine in at Sakura Cafe & Cuisine together with my Aunty.
Mighty Prince with his whitey milk
Here comes my cup of latte ♡
Cordon Bleu Chicken Chop, yummy~

Butter prawns served in heart shaped plate. Woots!
Not forgetting my dearly auntie and her Signature Sakura Nasi Lemak.
After picking up my bro at LRT station, we went to dine in at Sakura Cafe & Cuisine together with my Aunty.
Mighty Prince with his whitey milk
Here comes my cup of latte ♡
Cordon Bleu Chicken Chop, yummy~

Butter prawns served in heart shaped plate. Woots!
Its me and Aunty! If you did keep track with my Facebook updates, you will know that I have been thanking her for taking care of me for the past 6 months when I was doing my internship in KL. She is generous enough to me till she doesn't mind to let me sleep in one of her rooms without collecting any rental.
Every night, she even prepared or bought me dinner when she knew I will home with empty stomach after work. I'm always glad and thankful to have her around, and she's just like my second mother, who never failed to share and advise me when I had problems.
Truly miss her for the moment......
After the great lunch, went to Pavilion KL which is some stone throw from my Aunty's place.
Every night, she even prepared or bought me dinner when she knew I will home with empty stomach after work. I'm always glad and thankful to have her around, and she's just like my second mother, who never failed to share and advise me when I had problems.
Truly miss her for the moment......
After the great lunch, went to Pavilion KL which is some stone throw from my Aunty's place.
Its still Mickey season, so Giordano came up with all these Mickey clothings.
Brought bro right to the 6th floor. Its the Tokyo Street he had miss in the last visit!
Nothing much special in the street at first, but recently when I go back Tokyo Street for a stroll, I realised they have more and more attractive food. In example, Japan Ice Cream.
Its my lovely J Co doughnuts! Teehee!
A free doughnut without fillings will be given if you order any drinks in the shop :)
Brought bro right to the 6th floor. Its the Tokyo Street he had miss in the last visit!
Nothing much special in the street at first, but recently when I go back Tokyo Street for a stroll, I realised they have more and more attractive food. In example, Japan Ice Cream.
Too excited to be here with brother so I decided to take more photos with my 现成 model....
Walk around the Street and realised we need more "statues" to play with......
So we walked to the DC Superheroes store, and start posing around. Haha!
![]() |
| With the hottest man in the world |
Okay enough for the day.
Shall rest and get our ass back home before midnight falls :p
Its my lovely J Co doughnuts! Teehee!
Overall, all doughnuts are nice but I'm preferable Miss T (green tea fillings on top).
A free doughnut without fillings will be given if you order any drinks in the shop :)
Continue modeling hehe.......
How you find all the models? Hehe......
Till then!
:P















Comments
Post a Comment