Family Visit to KL Part 1
June 2012.
We are musicians!
It's been some time I stayed in KL for internships. As an auditor, I always choose to give my weekends to my boyfriend. Thus, most of the time I would occupy my free time by travelling to Penang instead of going home (Muar, Johore).
It was school holidays when momsy decided to come over visiting me. You didnt know how happy I was to hear the news, could even smile while sleeping. Geeez. :')
First thing I asked my bro to do, restructure my wardrobe hehehe. All the while my wardrobe was smaller and its naked. It was then till my brother reorganized its bone and dressed it up. So glad.....(⌒-⌒;)
Heading to Mid Valley the next day as there was a Mickey Mouse "Through The Years" Exhibition at the Centre Court. It is something amazing as you can evidence the evolution of the world iconic cartoon character and the mascot of The Walt Disney Company through the exhibition.
Finally here to see the hottest icon in town!
Momsy with crystal Mickey
We are musicians!
Dalmation mickey!
Hawaii style
More Mickeys/Minnies.....
Am kinda like this. :)
Sis wanna eat up the candylicious Mickey lol.
Erm what style Mickey is this? s( ̄へ ̄ )z
Mickey in lace! My favourite of all ♥
With the biggest Mickey in town!































Comments
Post a Comment