[AD] Veet It Off Nao!

Have you Veet throughout your life for beauty and confidence? Or all these while you have been wondering how those pretty/sexy ladies can have the extreme flawless skin?

Well I have a story to tell about. It aint about anyone else but me.

Tracing back to the time when I know nothing about Veet, I used to wear long shirts or blouse with long pants for tuitions, movies, shopping and even during the grand celebration of Chinese New Year! Imagine this is the style I have been when other girls are in their pretty dress!

You did not know how envy I am when I see how other girls dress up like a princess and bare their flawless skin with confident. It was until I came across Veet and I learnt that it can make me shine in front of everyone uniquely. Needless to say, with Veet, I have the confident to put on beautiful dress :)

See how Veet puts magic on me!

*Puff* Within seconds, I can have beauty and confidence too!


Curious?
Here's a video to teach you Veet. Seriously, its just 3 easy steps by using the Veet hair removal cream! 





And for Veet wax strips, its just simple 5 steps to bare your confidence!




If you are a person that have sensitive skin like me, don't worry, Veet delivers a wide range of products that caters to specific skin types!



Veet wax products and cream products












This includes Veet wax strips, Veet in-shower hair removal cream, Veet Rasera bladeless kit and Veet sensitive skin hair removal cream.


One of the Veet cream products













Veet hair removal cream with moisturizer complex, which is designed for underarms, legs and bikini areas.


Excited and cant wait to Veet?
Heh this initially happens to my sis and lets see how Veet allows her to regain her confidence in a jiffy!



Teehee! Its totally magic with Veet!
So what you waiting for? Veet it off with me nao! :D

Comments