The Late Arrival
Holla dear readers!
See what I'm happy with this late arrival?
Its my mom birthday's photo book! A late arrival gift for her. Teehee!
After waiting for 3 weeks plus from the payment date to photobook design to arrival, it finally arrives my mom's hands. :)
Its actually an online purchase with Groupon Malaysia which offer a deal under Pixajoy, a photo book printing company located at Sungai Petani Kedah, Malaysia.
Come take a look for the quality i purchased.
Ta-da. This is the first page of printing. Very blur?
Haha you got cheated.
This is the true first page printed.
So surprised that this deal comes with gloss paper as a first and last page cover. Its a very thin paper that seems to protect the first/last page of printing. This made me exclusively amazed when I open the photo book at first!
When come to 2nd page and so on......it is double page printing. Before the photo book arrived, I used to imagine how thick it will as I go for 30 single pages printing. Thus its kinda hard to explain how I felt when I realised the photo book is thinner than my expectation.
HOWEVER, the printing is so satisfying and the colour is as real as my photo captured until what I matter is no longer matters me anymore! #TrueStory
A closer look of me! :p
And this is the last page of printing, with border chosen by lil sis and caption added.
This can actually proved how high quality the printing is when additional text did not ruin the photo colour. :)
This is my first time photo book printing with Pixajoy and two words I can describe is satisfaction overload with the services provided! ♥
Overall, my order is:
1 x Ruff 'n' Tuff Debossed: 8.5” x 11” Landscape
Content Paper: Art Paper 150gsm with Protective Matte Lamination
Cover: Buckram Cover and Front Picture with Protective Matte Lamination
In order to let my faithful readers to view all the photos I put into the photo book, shall blog about Momsy's birthday next. See ya! :)
✿❀✿❀✿
PIXAJOY
C/O Excard Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
6488, Jalan Ayam Didik 2/2,
Taman Ria Jaya Industrial Park,
08000 Sungai Petani,
Kedah Darul Aman,
Malaysia.
hello@pixajoy.com.my
See what I'm happy with this late arrival?
Its my mom birthday's photo book! A late arrival gift for her. Teehee!
After waiting for 3 weeks plus from the payment date to photobook design to arrival, it finally arrives my mom's hands. :)
Its actually an online purchase with Groupon Malaysia which offer a deal under Pixajoy, a photo book printing company located at Sungai Petani Kedah, Malaysia.
Come take a look for the quality i purchased.
Ta-da. This is the first page of printing. Very blur?
Haha you got cheated.
This is the true first page printed.
So surprised that this deal comes with gloss paper as a first and last page cover. Its a very thin paper that seems to protect the first/last page of printing. This made me exclusively amazed when I open the photo book at first!
When come to 2nd page and so on......it is double page printing. Before the photo book arrived, I used to imagine how thick it will as I go for 30 single pages printing. Thus its kinda hard to explain how I felt when I realised the photo book is thinner than my expectation.
HOWEVER, the printing is so satisfying and the colour is as real as my photo captured until what I matter is no longer matters me anymore! #TrueStory
A closer look of me! :p
And this is the last page of printing, with border chosen by lil sis and caption added.
This can actually proved how high quality the printing is when additional text did not ruin the photo colour. :)
This is my first time photo book printing with Pixajoy and two words I can describe is satisfaction overload with the services provided! ♥
Overall, my order is:
1 x Ruff 'n' Tuff Debossed: 8.5” x 11” Landscape
Content Paper: Art Paper 150gsm with Protective Matte Lamination
Cover: Buckram Cover and Front Picture with Protective Matte Lamination
In order to let my faithful readers to view all the photos I put into the photo book, shall blog about Momsy's birthday next. See ya! :)
✿❀✿❀✿
PIXAJOY
C/O Excard Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
6488, Jalan Ayam Didik 2/2,
Taman Ria Jaya Industrial Park,
08000 Sungai Petani,
Kedah Darul Aman,
Malaysia.
hello@pixajoy.com.my
Comments
Post a Comment