Rocking cool Merdeka
Merdeka is a word in the Indonesian and Malay language meaning Independence or freedom. In the Malay archipelago (means island), this term had acquired the meaning of a freed slave.
It can be seen in the Malaysian national holiday of Hari Merdeka, commemorating Malaya's independence on 31 August 1957. And i spent this national holiday in a rocking cool place - Genting Highlands.
Departed on 1am on Merdeka day and reached around 5am. x.x
Its a huge difference when you stepped down from the bus. Immediately regretted for not bringing any scarfs as temperature there is effing low! Even le friend laughed on me when she saw my lips were trembling hard. -_-
Me quickly ran to the warmy lobby.
First World Hotel lobby. Nice eh?
We went to the 1 Meter Teh to have some herbal eggs and teh tarik/nescafe as well. I didnt order anything as I think the food there is too expensive. I'd rather had McD breakfast coz it is set price hahaha!
Haha following us in this trip is le friend's bro! But one thing I cannot understand is, he kept sms-ing with his gf rather than chatting with me. #foreveralone
I decided to walk around and buy myself something edible.
See, its just 6.30am and our check in time is 12pm. OMGee. O.O
Heh my Eiffel Towel from Genting :p
Despite of sitting at the lobby and waiting like a dog, I got my ass off to explore around.....
We went to Floor 13 from Towel 1. Nice view but couldnt capture any as the window is full of ash. Yucks! So I took picture from the mirror beside the lift bwhahahaha. Yes, the mirror is completely clean compared to the window. Why ya?
Get back to the lobby for some rest before we going outdoor. And the agent kept reminding us to get back to lobby for check in. :3
Everyone is shoooo happy to be outdoor, waiting to get the tickets and rock ze theme park hooray!
Finally we are here, Genting Theme Park!
My first thought of getting into Theme Park is to enter either the Superman or the Pirate Ships as warm up but TOO BAD nobody is accompanying me! Totally feel forever alone now. Eewww!
Le friend suggested we go for Go-Cart before long queue. And we really arrived as first customer lol!
The kid did not follow us for Go-Cart so he was assigned to take care of my DSLR. The reason he is not going in because he doesnt wanna spoil his cocky hairstyle lol. #TrueStory
Not really enjoy my Go-Cart as I think the one I'm sitting is kinda faulty. Plus the staff didnt want to check for me and insisted me to keep on driving the same cart. Screwed him.
Coming up next: Space Shot! My all time favourite ♡
Since when I'm in love with Space Shot? Not sure.
This time I seriously planned to have 10 times Space Shot before going home. But my epic plan failed. Next trip maybe? Hmmmm :/
While I'm screaming high above in the space, the guys are taking picture with all the yao yeng pose. D:
If her bf is a boss, so she'll be a lady boss then!
We really did queue for Ferris Wheel after that and I'm effing boring to turn round and round and round. Yes life should be like a Roller Coaster, enjoy the ups and downs, and not like Ferris Wheel!
Never expected the Ferris Wheel is the last place we had in the Theme Park. Everyone is so tired and decided to check in and rest in the room for the day.
By the time we woke up, its time for dinner.
We brought a lot of snacks including instant noodles. We decided to have instant noodles in the room, watching TV and laying our lazy ass on the bed.
Time to bug around again! Le friend planned to enter Believe It or Not. But the ticket we bought are just for outdoor, so I did not plan to spend any pennies for indoor.
We indeed walk here and there. Join in the crowds due to curiosity and walk around again. And end up we shopped a lot! Yes i mean SHOPPING. :p
I was looking for a belt for my dress as I left it at home. While the guys are looking for some cool tees in Giordano sales. In the end, they bought a lot, yes really extremely a lot!
Time for our Happy Hour yahoo!
Le friend is obsessed with this wine and can get it from Giant Hypermarket at RM10 each. But I personally prefer the Long Island Tea done by the bartenders, which is tastier, more palatable and luscious.
Everyone are totally in the mood for the Happy Hour. Wine and snacks, beers and snacks, cards and snacks are all spreaded on the bed.
See ze cards!
Okay seriously I dont play cards or in other words, I dont game because I'm truly bad in this. :(
Our games goes by punishment. Those who lose will be 弹头 by the winner. So can you imagine how many rounds I have been suffering? #firstworldpain
Afterall, we really had a great night.
Waking up really late the next morning. After making sure everyone are washed and ready, we went for lunch straight at the food court.
All of them ordered from the Taiwanese food stall. The lunch set costs RM20 that comes with a piece of chicken chop/chicken breast with rice/noodle/both and a small bowl of soup plus a small size of pearl drink. Kinda worth right?
Me myself ordered claypot rice with chicken but the rice is so sticky till I cant swallow any bit of it. So I shared half of Hui Shan's plate since she couldnt finish hers.
Went shopping again while waiting the departure time to arrive.
I bought this box of fine chocolate from Choco World, with randomly chosen flavours as my wish at RM27.
The price of the chocolate is goes by weight. And each bite of 'em could really make you recollect the pleasant flavour of chocolates.
Bought some last time when I come with le boyfie. And I still remembered I got high fever straight after having the chocolates, ending up had only one strawberry chocolate.
Thus, I came back this time just for these fine chocolates. As you can see, I bought 9 pieces. One strawberry chocolate, white chocolate with macadamia nuts, mocha chocolate, truffles in hazelnut and others are different types of manufactured chocolate that goes with almonds.
Shopping time came to an end and its time for us to get back to the lobby.
Spotted this mini landscape and is amazed with the buildings and the structures.
Can you spot my favourite Space Shot, Corkscrew and Swings? :D
Anyway had a truly memorable trip this time. :)
✿❀✿❀✿
One way go and fro + one night at First World Hotel: RM97 per head
Outdoor theme park: RM48
And all meals are under own expend.
Cool? C:
It can be seen in the Malaysian national holiday of Hari Merdeka, commemorating Malaya's independence on 31 August 1957. And i spent this national holiday in a rocking cool place - Genting Highlands.
Departed on 1am on Merdeka day and reached around 5am. x.x
| Its still dark by the time we arrived. x.x |
Its a huge difference when you stepped down from the bus. Immediately regretted for not bringing any scarfs as temperature there is effing low! Even le friend laughed on me when she saw my lips were trembling hard. -_-
Me quickly ran to the warmy lobby.
| Le friend and her bf. |
First World Hotel lobby. Nice eh?
We went to the 1 Meter Teh to have some herbal eggs and teh tarik/nescafe as well. I didnt order anything as I think the food there is too expensive. I'd rather had McD breakfast coz it is set price hahaha!
| The couple again lol. |
| Le friend's bro aka my partner. |
Haha following us in this trip is le friend's bro! But one thing I cannot understand is, he kept sms-ing with his gf rather than chatting with me. #foreveralone
I decided to walk around and buy myself something edible.
See, its just 6.30am and our check in time is 12pm. OMGee. O.O
| Hello Paris! lolololol ♥ |
Heh my Eiffel Towel from Genting :p
| My dear kid, he is sms-ing again -_- |
Despite of sitting at the lobby and waiting like a dog, I got my ass off to explore around.....
| Blurred me. |
We went to Floor 13 from Towel 1. Nice view but couldnt capture any as the window is full of ash. Yucks! So I took picture from the mirror beside the lift bwhahahaha. Yes, the mirror is completely clean compared to the window. Why ya?
| Me and the kid hah! |
Get back to the lobby for some rest before we going outdoor. And the agent kept reminding us to get back to lobby for check in. :3
| The kid. |
| The guys. |
| The siblings. |
| The sweeties! |
| and us! |
Everyone is shoooo happy to be outdoor, waiting to get the tickets and rock ze theme park hooray!
| At the ticket counter. We are the first customer! |
| Me and the ice cream. Yay I am not alone! |
Boring till take flower pictures.....these two are non-edited nor cropped coz I'm too lazy to further edit.
Anyway the picture is pretty enough isnt it?
| 花姿招展 |
| 唯我独尊 |
Finally we are here, Genting Theme Park!
| Ferris Wheel ♥ |
My first thought of getting into Theme Park is to enter either the Superman or the Pirate Ships as warm up but TOO BAD nobody is accompanying me! Totally feel forever alone now. Eewww!
Le friend suggested we go for Go-Cart before long queue. And we really arrived as first customer lol!
| Picture taken by the kid. Can you spot le friend and her bf? |
The kid did not follow us for Go-Cart so he was assigned to take care of my DSLR. The reason he is not going in because he doesnt wanna spoil his cocky hairstyle lol. #TrueStory
| Number 5 and hey that's me! |
Not really enjoy my Go-Cart as I think the one I'm sitting is kinda faulty. Plus the staff didnt want to check for me and insisted me to keep on driving the same cart. Screwed him.
Coming up next: Space Shot! My all time favourite ♡
| Yes this is me ready to be shot to the space! #ExcitementOverload |
Since when I'm in love with Space Shot? Not sure.
This time I seriously planned to have 10 times Space Shot before going home. But my epic plan failed. Next trip maybe? Hmmmm :/
While I'm screaming high above in the space, the guys are taking picture with all the yao yeng pose. D:
| Thinking like a boss. |
If her bf is a boss, so she'll be a lady boss then!
| Posing like a lady boss lol. |
We really did queue for Ferris Wheel after that and I'm effing boring to turn round and round and round. Yes life should be like a Roller Coaster, enjoy the ups and downs, and not like Ferris Wheel!
| While queueing for the ride. |
Never expected the Ferris Wheel is the last place we had in the Theme Park. Everyone is so tired and decided to check in and rest in the room for the day.
By the time we woke up, its time for dinner.
We brought a lot of snacks including instant noodles. We decided to have instant noodles in the room, watching TV and laying our lazy ass on the bed.
| The kid with the Believe it or not? |
Time to bug around again! Le friend planned to enter Believe It or Not. But the ticket we bought are just for outdoor, so I did not plan to spend any pennies for indoor.
| In front of Times Square, US. lololol. |
We indeed walk here and there. Join in the crowds due to curiosity and walk around again. And end up we shopped a lot! Yes i mean SHOPPING. :p
I was looking for a belt for my dress as I left it at home. While the guys are looking for some cool tees in Giordano sales. In the end, they bought a lot, yes really extremely a lot!
Time for our Happy Hour yahoo!
| Tipsy taime with Long Island T. |
Le friend is obsessed with this wine and can get it from Giant Hypermarket at RM10 each. But I personally prefer the Long Island Tea done by the bartenders, which is tastier, more palatable and luscious.
| Kah Heng: o.O |
| Dont bite me please! |
| That's my snacks T_T |
Everyone are totally in the mood for the Happy Hour. Wine and snacks, beers and snacks, cards and snacks are all spreaded on the bed.
See ze cards!
| 做个知识分子的扑克王吧! |
Its full of Chinese idioms. But you definitely no time to read it one by one as all these gamers are ready to eat you ANYTIME. x.x
Okay seriously I dont play cards or in other words, I dont game because I'm truly bad in this. :(
Our games goes by punishment. Those who lose will be 弹头 by the winner. So can you imagine how many rounds I have been suffering? #firstworldpain
Afterall, we really had a great night.
Waking up really late the next morning. After making sure everyone are washed and ready, we went for lunch straight at the food court.
| Kah Heng with the gigantic chic breast. |
| You He with his big chic chop rice. |
| Hui Shan and her rice mixed noodle chic chop. |
All of them ordered from the Taiwanese food stall. The lunch set costs RM20 that comes with a piece of chicken chop/chicken breast with rice/noodle/both and a small bowl of soup plus a small size of pearl drink. Kinda worth right?
Me myself ordered claypot rice with chicken but the rice is so sticky till I cant swallow any bit of it. So I shared half of Hui Shan's plate since she couldnt finish hers.
Went shopping again while waiting the departure time to arrive.
I bought this box of fine chocolate from Choco World, with randomly chosen flavours as my wish at RM27.
The price of the chocolate is goes by weight. And each bite of 'em could really make you recollect the pleasant flavour of chocolates.
Bought some last time when I come with le boyfie. And I still remembered I got high fever straight after having the chocolates, ending up had only one strawberry chocolate.
Thus, I came back this time just for these fine chocolates. As you can see, I bought 9 pieces. One strawberry chocolate, white chocolate with macadamia nuts, mocha chocolate, truffles in hazelnut and others are different types of manufactured chocolate that goes with almonds.
Shopping time came to an end and its time for us to get back to the lobby.
Spotted this mini landscape and is amazed with the buildings and the structures.
| The mini landscape in full. |
| Some parts of the Theme Park. |
Can you spot my favourite Space Shot, Corkscrew and Swings? :D
| I'll be back! |
Anyway had a truly memorable trip this time. :)
✿❀✿❀✿
One way go and fro + one night at First World Hotel: RM97 per head
Outdoor theme park: RM48
And all meals are under own expend.
Cool? C:
All the arrangement (including theme park ticket) are booked by:
Merry Holidays Sdn Bhd. (Authorised Agent)
No 18-32, Ground Floor Jalan Hj Abdullah
Taman Indah Sg. Abong
84000 Muar, Johor
Tel: (606) 9516 718 / 9510 399
Fax: (606) 9534 844
Email: merrymuar@yahoo.com.my
Taman Indah Sg. Abong
84000 Muar, Johor
Tel: (606) 9516 718 / 9510 399
Fax: (606) 9534 844
Email: merrymuar@yahoo.com.my
Comments
Post a Comment