Reviving.....
Been busy for the past few days till I have forgotten my mission to revive my blog. Hey this does not mean I have forgotten my little world here okay? :)
Life is never been a bed of roses. But its these all challenges that pushed/forced me to transform and get into a better person......perhaps I still need some time to make myself accept/go along with all the ugly and annoying facts.
Recently I achieved a record of my own by driving to Cyberjaya with a forever-cannot-find-satellite GPS and a 10mb daily Maxis internet. How cool is this?!! Still unbelievable anyway hah!
Alright, shall come up soon with a blog about my family visit when I was in KL.
Till then!
Life is never been a bed of roses. But its these all challenges that pushed/forced me to transform and get into a better person......perhaps I still need some time to make myself accept/go along with all the ugly and annoying facts.
Recently I achieved a record of my own by driving to Cyberjaya with a forever-cannot-find-satellite GPS and a 10mb daily Maxis internet. How cool is this?!! Still unbelievable anyway hah!
Alright, shall come up soon with a blog about my family visit when I was in KL.
| With love |
Till then!
Comments
Post a Comment