Momsy's Pre Birthday Celebration

As promised earlier but this is a very late post actually. Mom's birthday falls in July but that was the period I'm still busy for my internships. You know big firm.....uhm. :3

Anyway the celebration was an early, unplanned one. It happens to be my bro and I were at home that weekend, so we decided to celebrate 2 weeks earlier! Surprised momsy? NOPE! Coz my big mouth dad made this surprise no longer a surprise and I KNEW IT before we went out for the celebration, especially when I see mom happily dressed up and make up herself like a princess. -_-


This is the place!

Dong Seoul Restaurant. A very Korean style restaurant ♥


















The celebration happens to be Saturday night. Luckily bro and I pre-booked the place earlier on, as it was crowded when we arrived. Phew.




The Birthday Girl




























Random look of the couple. #Take1



















Dad seems curious about the dishes while momsy seems thinking of adding more dishes. Hahahaha.....




All the Korean side dishes are served on table!

















We ordered the RM90 set meal for the family. We have 3 main dishes (pork ribs, pork belly slice and marinated spicy pork belly slice) and it comes with all these side dishes.



#Take2



#Take3


















Hah! Dad finally smile. But that was awkward smile I can see hahaha! Forgotten what they joked about already....




#Take4



















#Take5


















They finally look at me!




#Take6



















#Take7

















Haha I find both of their expressions are so funny so I printed it in one full page in the photo book muahahaha.




#Take8





















#Take9





















#Take10



















Okay enough for the couples. Here comes our food. Yumssss :)






炒年糕
















I find this normal and not spicy enough. Its just like cheong fun with sweet and spicy sauce. :3




五花肉


















This is the main dish of all. Personally prefer pork ribs and marinated pork belly as these two are tastier. Something I like this restaurant is, we can sit down, chit chat while the staff will barbeque the meat for us. He/She will even cut the meat into pieces and served onto our plates! Enjoy totally #likeaboss! ~≧▽≦)/~




The chilli sambal


















This is certainly something you must go with the barbequed meat! 五花肉 with chilli sambal = 绝配!











Our table. Full of dishes. Well......I'm hungwee nao. x.x


























Food and food.























Not forgetting about this ice-cream-look mashed potatoes






the Kimchi
























and the Miso Soup!!

I find all the side dishes are okay okay only. Nothing special and thus I kept eating the barbequed meat heh! :p




Everyone is so enjoying with the food :)


































And Dad even brought the red wine together to go with the celebration.




Time for the cake!!!!!!!! Shhhhh......




















The cake is dark choc cake from Fung Sheng Cakehouse. And the candle 29 resembles momsy's birthdate. Deliberately put the candle this way so that it is more special and different from previous year. :))




Its me and the lovely cake!























Well the celebration should be me sneaking up with the cake and lighted candles, when I reached behind daddy, I shall lead my sibling singing out the birthday song. Who knows the place that I hide (in the kitchen) and to the entrance (my parents sit) are way too far. Thus end up momsy saw the cake and we sang the birthday song awkwardly soft in the restaurant.

And coming up next was worst. We took photo till the candle melted horribly without knowing IT WAS STILL MELTING. Zomg!!!! By the we realised, we quickly took photo.





















Hence this is the only photo that is considered okay with the lighted candles though my head half gone -_-




 Luckily this is a perfect one! :)


Perfect cutting cake session ♥























Family photo session ♥ ♥





























Love this picture much much!









With sista!


























Another one with closer look.


















Obviously i drank too much. :3





























With bro. My aunty said this is the only photo when  his mouth is as large as an adult's. So do you get what I mean actually? LOL.
























Momsy in shock. LOL.


























:)



Last few photos before leaving the restaurant.
















































































Went shopping after that with my and momsy's red faces. Zomg!























Anyway truly had a blissful night ever with family. Love you all. ♥






✿❀✿❀✿

Dong Seoul Restaurant 韩国餐
Located opposite to the Pesta area, same row with Rockstar City Karaoke (K歌城)

Comments