To My Dear Laoda



I hope it is not too late yet to pass up my assignment.

Well, when I thought of you, all I can think is the Eight of Us. It’s like we are all connected to the group whenever we go and I always think that we are under one roof no matter what….

It never fails to put a smile on my face whenever I thought of this family. Amazing is the least best can describe those moments and memories when we were together. Thank you so much for everything you have gave into this family and my utmost respect for all the efforts you have put in. All these while, we smiled, we laughed, we cried and we even drunk together. It is indeed hard to pull everyone together, but it is even harder to put everyone in the first place before you yourself.

Anyway, I’m truly glad to have you as my friend, as my laoda, as my companion when I need ears…..
Thank you, take care and keep in touch always.

With love,
LiLing.




With Royce aka Laoda, Christmas Party Acc Grad Night 2011



















Cheers for Eight of Us





A bunch of bloody Vampires lololol



I sincerely hope laoda wont kill me for handing up this special assignment superb late.
And i know you wont right....haha....
Miss you guys, truly miss all of you.
You will never know how i miss those moments when we are together.
Cheers.

Comments