Time to smile :)

Just set this as my desktop wallpaper to keep myself motivating for my last exam in uni life.
This picture somehow telling me that, they are watching me.......for a great Success :)
And i know Success did not come that easy and it still long long way to go for me.....
这个学期真的很辛苦
身边的朋友换了
就连男朋友家里的事情也很烦人
唯一欣慰的是
家人对我的支持依然都在
未来的路该怎么走
我真的不知如何是好
感觉前面的路很暗很暗甚至到我想转行
不过我也很知道
是时候规划自己的出路
必须找回自信和勇气
让自己继续走下去.....
Its time to smile and strive hard for the Success
And you will always be my 座右铭 to keep moving on :)
Ha ya, look at the left one especially, I'm sure you'll be motivated! haha!
ReplyDeleteHaha to reach like him, i think i need 100 years!
ReplyDeleteI only saw this comment from Winny today. When I was in Uni, I actually have a photo of my dad at my desk (last time we don't use laptop for study, so not desktop photo, its real hard copy of photo) so that I will study hard!!
ReplyDeleteActually carrying a photo can motivate all the time than setting that photo as desktop one. Its glad to know that both of you are aware of my post and this is already a comfort for me to continue moving on no matter how hard the life is.....:')
ReplyDelete