Gosh!
Know what, Ernst&Young KL Partner, Miss Su Fen is impressed with my talent.
Actually it's just my luck that i am able to answer her questions related to I.S. although i am not student of Accounting in Information System!
Hahaha.....thanks for telling me this, Edmund. It is indeed a motivation for me to keep moving on. Inventory and Point of Sales. I think i'll be motivated when i see these two words again, haha!
Alright time to keep excited mode OFF and sleep. Will off to Penang early morning tomorrow :D
The greatest team.
Actually it's just my luck that i am able to answer her questions related to I.S. although i am not student of Accounting in Information System!
Hahaha.....thanks for telling me this, Edmund. It is indeed a motivation for me to keep moving on. Inventory and Point of Sales. I think i'll be motivated when i see these two words again, haha!
Alright time to keep excited mode OFF and sleep. Will off to Penang early morning tomorrow :D
The greatest team.
Started to miss all of you already.....
You all brought me up all the way. Thank you very much.
How i wish i could share this piece of good news with my Sifu. He will be laughing non-stop over there, i guess :)
You all brought me up all the way. Thank you very much.

Comments
Post a Comment