To My Dearest RoomMate.....
To Bhuee Wakap,
It's like i have just arrived yesterday and found out you are my room mate.
Still remember my mom asked me after the orientation week. "How is your room mate? She looks like a nice person. Should be not bad."
Yes she is not bad, mom.
That was, and that is my reply, too.
It's not easy to get along with someone you never know before, and what to say to live under one roof.
I realized how i treated my room mate especially when i searched through those photo albums.
We have not much photos together.
Same goes to my gang, too.
I am an active person and always spare time for activities.....until
I remembered how she woke me up past few semesters.
I remembered how she would update me all the information especially matters regarding my residential hall.
I remembered how she arranged everything for me, nicely, which i could just concentrate on what i can focus on, without worries.
Since when i have hurt you, until i did not know.
Since when i was hurt too, until you did not know.
I always wish you could speak face to face to me, what's exactly my problems, which made you so torturing.
Now i can feel it all, this semester.
Its like karma, how i treated you previously is what i have to bear with.
Have been tolerating you very very much this semester.
I studied outside the room at night even it's shivering cold there.
I dried my hair early in the morning in that dusty pantry just not to wake you up.
I even shifted everything into the opposite room so that you are not disturbed by me when i woke up.
But in turn what is your response?
Sorry is all i can say.
Sorry for not grabbing the time that we could spend together.
Sorry for missing the chance to understand you more.
Sorry for hurting you so much.
Sorry for bearing me this room mate for these three years.
Sorry for everything what i have done.
I know i have been very selfish and took everything for granted.......
Sorry my dear, really sorry.
Time flies.
You have been a very good sister to me.
Thank you for everything.
Hopefully we could meet again in the future.
Best of luck in your future endeavour.
Take care until we meet.
Keep in touch always :)
With Love,
LiLing.
Will keep the only sweet memories, nicely until we meet again......
Jiayou lo, room mate. With all my best wishes :)


Comments
Post a Comment