The Time.......

Next week is Revision Week and what, I am still rushing my presentation report! Really shyt. It's my first time in my uni life that i'm still busy with coursework instead of resting and get myself sufficient sleeps :(

Just printed my exam slip and I finally accept my tight exam schedule for the first two weeks ><

7 May     Company Secretarial Practice
8 May     Analysis and Use of Financial Statements
13 May   Accounting Theory and Practices
14 May   Strategic Management
18 May   Business and Professional Communication
25 May   Costing for Specialised Industries

Yea the first four papers are the ones I worried most coz I HAVE NOT started any revision and not even really read about that throughout the whole semester == Moreover, this first three papers are my core papers!!! Really really worrying now :(

How am i going to kill these papers ya?
Sigh.

 
Anyway, cant wait for the semester break! A lot of plans right in my brain now, hehe :D
It will be a wonderful summer break for me, doing all the things i like and enjoy all the moments i have been lookig forward. Will.pray.hard.that every plan goes smoothly as scheduled :)



This is the sample of notice board that I am gonna make one for my sis. And of course, that one will be much more beautiful than this! :P



















Cute right? It's totally make from clay! :)



Yea, cant wait for holidays now!
And this is the Motivation for me to overcome the superb stressful exams~
Well it's time to get back to my report...........
+u Li Ling!!

Comments