Mood datang..
Mood datang, I went back to view the note specially dedicated to Syahrir, once my Auditing II Lecturer.
This semester, I still try to keep in touch with him through Facebook inbox messaging. I still remembered, one of the reply from him really welled my eyes..and that is the time I planned to pay him a visit before I leave for Chinese New Year break.
We chatted a lot and I really gain a lot. At least after that day, I knew bits and pieces about my internship, future career path and so on. I remembered I written in the note "To be a good audit lecturer like you is my simple dream." So basically, that day our conversation is circling on furthering studies to Master and end up being a lecturer! Hahaha!
Frankly, I thought of furthering to PHD and be a lecturer for the rest of my life. But since my CGPA is not in the first class list, so I thought of exploring the life of an accountant first before turning back to the path of an academician. And perhaps that is something after ten years, haha!
Sir, you always say that students like me is what makes you not to regret at all choosing academician as career. But ever since the conversation, I realised lecturers like you is what makes me not to regret at all choosing Accountancy in UUM!
Tears welled my eyes again..maybe I'm kinda sentimental this few days due to stressed. Mood datang and all of a sudden, I am touched by all the comments left in the notes. Even my own words could bring me back to the time when I just stepped in Mr. Syahrir's class and starting to enjoy his lessons..
For more reading on the short note posted on Facebook, click here.
For more reading on the short note posted on Facebook, click here.
Comments
Post a Comment